Basic English Vocabulary
Basic English Vocabulary for Elementary Students of English is a handbook designed to help beginners learn the basic of everyday life in English. All fields are dealt with:
- People (describing a person, character, heath and illness, clothes, family, etc)
- Time (what time is it?, the weather, seasons, birthdays, weddings, holidays, etc)
- Going places (shops, in the street, traveling abroad, restaurants and cafés, etc)
- I n the office (computers, office lingo, etc)
- In the classroom (school subjects, education and degrees, etc)
- How much? (money, quantities, numbers, etc)
- Leisure (hobbies, cinema, theatre, etc)
On top of that, since th book was conceived primarily for students of the French Navy's petty officers' school, it has a specific chapter on the navy, the armed forces, war and military life .
An absolute must have!